Runtime is a new technology publication written for the people who have to make purchasing decisions about complicated enterprise tech products, services, and strategies inside their own companies.
Built upon founder Tom Krazit’s two decades of experience covering the technology industry and most recent work at Protocol Enterprise, Runtime focuses on several disciplines across enterprise technology.
Key topics include:
- cloud infrastructure providers
- software-development tool makers and service providers
- enterprise hardware
- enterprise software
- information security
- applied AI
- emerging technologies
Here’s what you can expect to see from Runtime:
- a 3x weekly newsletter highlighting Runtime’s own coverage and the most important news from across the industry
- news and analysis articles that go beyond vendor talking points to provide clarity and insight
- Q&A-style interviews with prominent industry leaders and influencers
- virtual and live events
For additional information, please read A PR person's guide to Runtime.